9/10/12

Psychic Readings with Pam Oslie on Radio Shows!

For those of you who have been wanting a free psychic reading AND wanting to hear great discussions on interesting topics, I will be on a series of radio shows that will be taking calls. 

Here is the schedule:

Tonight: September 10, 2012 Monday, 7:15-8:45 AM PT, I will be a guest on Daniel Bautz's radio show - Grand Dark Conspiracy. www.GrandDarkConspiracy.com

Tonight: September 10, 2012 Monday, 5:00 - 6:00 PM PT, I will take calls and discuss topics on my radio show. You can join us via Auracolors.com - http://www.auracolors.com/en/listen-live.html or on KZSB 1290 AM Talk Radio in Santa Barbara. (All the shows are archived too - so you can listen at any time.) If you'd like to talk with me or get a psychic reading, you can call toll free 866-564-1290 (in SB 564-1290.)

September 12, 2012 Wednesday, 5:00 - 6:00 PM PT, I will be a guest on Insights Radio with Craig Eugene, Para-X.com

September 13, 2012 Thursday, 10:00 AM PT, I will be a guest on Lauren Galey's Radio Show, http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lauren-galey

September 15, 2012 Saturday, 5:00 - 7:00 PM PT, I will be a guest on "The Paranormal View" theparanormalview.com

September 17, 2012 Monday, 5:00 - 6:00 PM PT, my radio show will feature special guest Eldon Taylor. http://www.icandoit.net/pasadena2011/

I hope you will join us as we explore different and intriguing subjects! AND I sincerely hope you are enjoying all your "adventures" this lifetime. Thanks for playing!

Big hugs from me.  

4 comments:

  1. I hope this psychic reading show was great. Can i listen highlights of this show on the youtube or any other website??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard some good things about psychic mediums. I might get an online reading with a medium sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful to you for sharing this plethora of useful information. I found this resource utmost beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for hard work. Psychic Giant

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful to you for sharing this plethora of useful information. I found this resource utmost beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for hard work.
    Psychics medium

    ReplyDelete