9/3/12

Pam on Two Radio Shows Today - Labor Day, 9.3.12

Happy Labor Day! I hope you're all doing something fabulously fun today! And NOT laboring. (Unless you're having a baby - then have fun and congratulations!)

IF you're around today and want to listen to some awesome radio shows, I'll be a guest on The Simon Conway Show at 2:30 PM PT. http://www.whoradio.com/pages/simonconway.html Go to the "Listen Live" link at the top left corner of the page.

And then on my show today from 5:00 - 6:00 PM PT, Rick Stack will be discussing "Seth - Spiritual Illumination & the Art of Creating Your Reality" (rerun.) You can listen via www.Auracolors.com; or on KZSB 1290 AM Talk Radio.

Then for the rest of the day - I'm enjoying my family visiting from all around the world! I hope you're spending time with loved ones too - or enjoying your time and space happily with yourself.

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful post! Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us!keep it up

    ReplyDelete