How to Recognize a Violet Aura Color Personality
Most likely you are watching a Violet if he or she . . .
· is charismatic and often the center of attention.
· attracts attention whenever he or she enters a room.
· is very passionate — about art, performing, sex, causes, or saving the planet.
· loves music or is involved in music.
· is a performer, writer, or artist.
· is self-employed or is in a position of leadership.
· communicates in a way that inspires and motivates people.
· has a sense of urgency, feeling as if he or she is running out of the time necessary to accomplish major dreams and goals.
· has a strong desire to travel, especially globally.
· seems to have a million ideas or visions he or she wants to accomplish in this lifetime.
· often feels overwhelmed and scattered. Violets tend to multitask.
· talks a lot. Violets need to communicate, and often words of wisdom pour forth as if they were teachers or philosophers.
· talks about what he or she "sees," "dreams," or "envisions."
· discusses global, political, humanitarian, or social concerns often.
· is involved or wants to be involved in humanitarian causes or charities.
· cares about animals, especially exotic or global animals.
· seems older or wiser than his or her years. Violets often appear physically older or more mature.
· tends to be a serious and deep thinker
· feels very deeply and has strong emotions.
· believes that accomplishing his or her dreams is ultimately more important than, or at least equally important as, relationships.
· has little desire to be a stay-at-home parent. Violets sense that, in time, they will need to be out in the world making a difference.
· becomes easily bored at parties if there is meaningless chatter and gossip rather than intelligent discussions about world events, travel, philosophy, spirituality, politics, or other significant topics.
· has a powerful personality that often intimidates people.
· can be highly self-absorbed. (when out of power)
· is dramatic or has a lot of dramatic situations in his or her life.
· is easily bored in relationships, outgrows them quickly, or has had affairs.
· can become easily depressed or sullen, often feeling that he or she is not like other people.
Famous Violets: movers and shakers Oprah Winfrey, Nelson Mandela, John F. Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., Maya Angelou, Mikhail Gorbachev, and Abraham Lincoln (all Violet/Yellows); singers and musicians the Beatles, Bono (of U2), Beyonce, Elvis Presley, Nora Jones, Cher, and Barbra Streisand (all Violet/Yellows); actors George Clooney, Tom Hanks, Emma Watson, Catherine Zeta Jones, Julia Roberts, and Sandra Bullock (all Violet/Yellows); and film directors Steven Spielberg and George Lucas (both Violet/Yellows).