6/17/12

Astrologer on Pam's Radio Show June 18, 2012

Astrologer Ute Soltner will be my guest on this Monday's radio show: June 18, 5:00 - 6:00 PM PT. She'll discuss what's ahead for the rest of 2012. If you'd like to listen, you can join us via my website www.Auracolors.com. In Santa Barbara, you can listen on KZSB 1290 AM. The show is also rerun on Sundays at 8:00 AM PT and will be in the archives on my site. Ute always has interesting insights. I've been amazed at her accuracy. AND we always emphasize free will and focusing on the positive in our lives.  

Also, I'm a guest on KPRC radio with "Outlaw Dave" on Monday, June 18, 7:15 PM PT.  http://www.the950.com/pages/outlawdave.html

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site. I've learn many things from your site.
    astrologer

    ReplyDelete