9/20/11

2 radio shows! Pam is interviewed! AND Psychic Donna Seebo is on Pam's Show

I have a great interview on "The Soul Knows"  www.ctrhotspot.com/profile/rhondahohmannHOST Wednesday, Sept 21, 1:00 PM PDT (4 PM EDT.)  The host Rhonda Hohmann asks great & unique questions so I hope you can listen in. You will learn some fun new information!

Also, psychic Donna Seebo will be a guest on my radio show Wednesday, Sept 21, 5:00 - 6:00 PM PDT. She will be taking calls, if you'd like a psychic reading. Call toll free 866-564-1290 (564-1290 in Santa Barbara.) Donna teaches people how to use their mind skills. She calls it Mind Magic. The show will be entertaining & empowering. I hope you can join us. Listen live via my website www.Auracolors.com or on 1290 AM in SB.


No comments:

Post a Comment