1/24/11

Orange - Risk Takers and Daredevils

Oranges: Orange personalities are risk-taking daredevils who need the adrenaline rush of thrilling physical adventures. Oranges are not homebodies. So in order to have a compatible relationship with an Orange, you will have to be brave enough to accompany them on their adventures, or learn to be independent and self-reliant and not be bothered by your partner’s excursions without you. Oranges prefer partners who are autonomous, efficient, highly intelligent, unconventional, adventurous, and physically stimulating. Here's a video about Oranges: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gM9xRzkNNk

Over the next few weeks I’ll be posting some short descriptions of what the different aura color personalities need to have happy and fulfilling relationships. (Hopefully you know your aura colors. If you don’t, you can go to www.LoveColors.com or www.AuraColors.com and quickly take the quiz.)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela! What a great idea. I love reading about the different colors. Best to you from snowy NYC! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Mary, I hope you're staying warm out there! You're braver than I am. It's 75 degrees and sunny here - in Santa Barbara. You are a very adventurous soul to live in a cold place. Somebody's got to do it I guess. I'm inspired and awe-struck by you adventurous souls!! Have fun! And Spring is coming - some day again. Stay warm in the meantime! Smiles, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Pam! Today we had 18 inches. It was fun! Just can't think about 75 degree west coast weather-- it's all about the mindset! I'm going to try to listen to your show tonight. Best, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. It IS all about mindset!!! Congratulations for knowing that! Thanks for listening my radio show. I hope you enjoy your snowy wonderland. I know how gorgeous snow can be! I'm originally from Montana - now that's cold! Warm hugs to you! Pam

    ReplyDelete