6/16/07

Pam's traveling

Thank you all for posting comments and questions on my blog. It's so exciting to see that others can see or sense the aura too. Thank you for sharing your stories. And THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing suggestions for books to read. I hope people check them out. I haven't had time to read many of them, but I intend to at some point. So if any of you read any of these books and have comments or suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

I'll be in Florida at a seminar until the week of June 25, so I'll catch up with everything when I return.
I will also be in Boulder July 19 and 20 doing a free lecture at Boulder Bookstore and a seminar the next evening. If you know anyone in those areas, let them know so I can meet them! All the information is on my schedule posted on my website.

Have fun!!
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment