5/26/07

Scientific research on auras

I've had many of you ask for more scientific information and research done on auras, psychic phenomenon, and more. Here are some sites you can explore.

http://www.kirlian.org/gdvresearch/korotkov/index1.html
www.deanradin.com
www.bizspirit.com

Dr. Konstantin Korotkov
http://www.kirlian.org/gdvresearch/korotkov/index1.html

Konstantin Korotkov is Professor of Physics at St. Petersburg State Technical University in Russia. He has published over 70 papers in leading journals on physics and biology, and he holds 12 patents on biophysics inventions. Prof. Korotkov has led a research career for over 25 years, combining rigorous scientific method with an insatiable curiosity about things of the spirit and the soul with deep respect for all life. He is also a scholar in philosophy and a serious mountaineer of 20 years experience. He has given lectures, seminars and training sessions in 24 countries, presenting papers and workshops at more than 40 national and international conferences.

He is the author of 4 books, some in English, including Light After Life: Experiments and Ideas on After-Death Changes of Kirlian Pictures, 1998, NY, Backbone Publishing Co. Dr. Korotkov is also associate editor of the journal, Consciousness and Physical Reality, publishing articles in Russian and English.

At the V Congress of the International Union of Medical and Applied Bioelectrography (IUMAB) in Curitiba, Brasil, Dr.Korotkov was elected as President of the IUMAB by the world’s most prominent researchers.
His technique, known as the Gas Discharge Visualization technique (GDV), is a breakthrough beyond Kirlian photography for direct, real-time viewing of the human aura. This new (3 year old) technology allows one to capture by a special camera the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual energy emanating to and from an individual, plants, liquids, powders, inanimate objects and translate this into a computerized model. This allows researcher and client to see imbalances that may be influencing an individual’s well-being greatly facilitating the diagnosis of the CAUSE of any existing imbalances showing the area of the body and the organ systems involved. One of the greatest benefits to date is the ability to do “real-time” measurements of a variety of treatments for such conditions as cancer to determine which is the most appropriate for the client. The incredible implications for the diagnosis and treatment of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual conditions with applications in medicine, psychology, sound therapy, biophysics, genetics, forensic science, agriculture, ecology etc. have only just begun.
The GDV technique is accepted by Russian Ministry of Health as a Medical technology, more than 300 doctors, practitioners and researchers benefit from using this technology worldwide.


Also check out DeanRadin.com for more info on research being done on psychic abilities.

www.bizspirit.com presents annual Science and Consciousness conferences. The conferences are amazing!! If you're interested in hearing what scientists from all over the world are saying, check out these conferences..

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 30, 2007

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 01, 2007

    Hello, Miss Oslie. May I ask if someone needs to visit you to receive a reading or are distant readings possible? I live in Sweden and I assume you are in America, so it would be quite impossible to visit you.

    Your book got passed around many of my friends and every one of them was absolutely blown away by how well it encompassed them. My friends are mostly scientists and engineers, so we are skeptics. Many of us, including me, were opened up to the possibility of auras existing. We all agreed that this was at the very least a brilliant book on personality typing. I am open-minded about auras and don't see why they couldn't fit into a scientific model. I do approach this from a scientific standpoint rather than a spiritual one, so I hope you find that acceptable.

    Unfortunately, I'm the only one who feels like I didn't find myself in the book. I scored high on all shades of purple (violet, indigo, lavendar, magenta) and while they all seemed to fit, they each seemed like just small aspects of who I am. Your book is absolutely one of a kind and I've been unsuccessfully trying to find myself for my whole life, so I'm dying to know more. Please let me know if readings might be available to those outside the United States.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 14, 2007

    Hi Miss Pamala, i live in Indonesia, i had recently had my aura photo taken, our of curiousity you might say.

    I had - most of the time - am able to see "things" and so does my mum, we decided to take a picture just to understand if it has anything to do with aura, just as i saw this particular show on tv.

    I must say it's a relieved to have known that me being able to see things aren't just my imagination. Well, it's a good thing for me to know it for sure.Even if some people doesn't believe me (i had a difficult childhood, friends teased me for being weird and some say i'm just imagining things so that i'd be famous -- yeah..not something i would want to be famous of--seeing things if you know what i mean).

    Well...it's good to always know yourself more.
    I enjoy reading your blog very much. Do keep on writing.

    ReplyDelete