People have asked me how they can know if someone is a Lavender if they can't get that person to take the aura color quiz. (Please note that most Lavenders have a second life color that will balance out or counteract some of the following qualities.)
You know you have met a Lavender if he or she . . .
· is fragile and very sensitive.
· has pale or even alabaster skin.
· is quiet, gentle, and spiritual.
· is creative or dreams of being creative.
· has wonderful artistic ideas but has difficulty following through on them.
· often wears soft and flowing clothes.
· is often spacey and forgetful.
· daydreams or fantasizes a lot, and seems to have trouble dealing with reality.
· often has a blank stare.
· often seems frightened, nervous, or anxious.
· is often weak and ill and has many chronic health problems.
· has trouble dealing with money — cannot seem to grasp how to make it and keep it.
· would prefer not to work. Has difficulty keeping a job.
· does not seem to have the strength or energy to be responsible for everyday tasks.
· has difficulty concentrating.
· does not seem to listen well to others.
· is typically disorganized.
· surrounds herself or himself with crystals, chimes, soft music, fantasy pictures, or mythological creatures like unicorns, elves, fairies, and so on.
Famous authors who had lavender as one life color: writers Lewis Carroll (Alice in Wonderland) and C. S. Lewis (The Chronicles of Narnia)