How to recognize someone who is a "Green Aura Personality"
You know you have encountered a Green if he or she . . .
· is highly intelligent.
· is driven to make a lot of money.
· is highly competitive.
· works in or is fascinated by the stock market, money-oriented businesses, real estate, and business in general.
· seems to always be in a hurry.
· talks very quickly.
· finishes other people's sentences for them.
· drives an expensive car.
· owns high-quality and expensive possessions: clothing, furniture, and jewelry.
· owns at least one expensive home — or plans to.
· always seems to be working on something. Greens have difficulty relaxing. Even when they take vacations, their minds are on business or projects.
· drinks a lot of coffee or other caffeinated substances. This helps a Green think even more quickly.
· frequently asks "how." Greens usually want to know how something was accomplished, how someone came up with an idea, or how someone made money.
· frequently uses the words should, have to, need to, hard work, struggle and try.
· wants to know the point or the end of the story and does not seem interested in the details.
· speaks his or her mind, no matter whom it may offend.
· gets to the point, often abruptly.
· is often critical and judgmental of others, especially people who are inefficient, slow, or unmotivated.
· tends to argue and rarely admits he or she is wrong.
· needs to be in control.
· is very stubborn and strong willed.
· has more than one degree — which often includes multiple bachelor's degrees, master's degrees, or doctorates. Greens love to learn and to excel, so usually one degree is not enough.
· is, conversely, a self-made entrepreneur who never completed school.
Famous Greens: magnates Bill Gates (Green/Violet), Donald Trump (Green/Yellow), Warren Buffet (Yellow/Green), John Rockefeller; talk show hosts David Letterman (Green/Yellow), Barbara Walters; and actors Lucille Ball (Green/Yellow), Bette Davis (Green) and Fred Astaire (Green.)