2/17/12

Keeping Positive Visions!

So many people - especially Violets - are still contacting me and saying they're feeling overwhelmed and lost. I wrote a LOT about what Violets and other aura color personalities can do about this on my blog. Scroll through all the posts to find advice for each color - what I've written so far. More will come. Also you can scroll through the blog to find a message from Carolyn Myss. This may help too. I hope you find direction or ideas from this: http://auracolors.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-10-11T17:34:00-07:00&max-results=15

You're not alone - we're all in this together. Keep breathing and hold a big vision for your life and the planet! We need your strength and positive visions right now - more than ever. Don't give up now. This time is why you came here!!!! Be brave and be bold - and find a way to make a difference. Also, you can always get ahold of my 3 books - all aimed at helping you!! I'm very optimistic & excited about the future! I hope you love your life adventures too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment