2/21/12

Amazing Sunset!

We had an amazing, spectacular sunrise & sunset in Santa Barbara today!!! They were both so breathtaking beautiful with radiant, brilliant colors! We also have the wonderful aroma of jasmine and honeysuckle already blooming here. Wow - life is so amazing. I hope ALL of you are being able to enjoy beautiful sunsets or gorgeous budding flowers or an incredible winter wonderland - anything that inspires you and takes your breath away! Life is so spectacular. I hope we all can breathe in it's beauty and appreciate how special it is to be alive - and not get too caught up in fear or depression or financial worries or all the petty details that can run our lives. (I know I can get overwhelmed with too many details and too much to do.) I sincerely hope we can all remember to love & appreciate the awesomeness of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment