5/3/11

Love is the Only Solution!

This is what a lot of young people are posting on FB - and I share the sentiment, so I'm joining them. 

                                                    Love is the Only Solution!

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an 'enemy.' Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.


I added the quotes around 'enemy' - because I believe the only 'enemy' we have is fear. I would rejoice if fear disappeared. But otherwise, we're all in this together. Certain people have chosen to reflect (act out) the inner love and fear we all have by playing the roles of the hero and the "villain" for us. Once we no longer have inner fears - the outer projections/images of fear will also disappear. 

I wish for all of us - love, joy, abundance, peace, and radiant expressions of energy (wonderful health!) Love to you, Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment