6/8/10

Radio Show this Wednesday

The goal of my radio show is to share information that can help you live your most fulfilling life. I will be taking calls and answering email questions on this Wednesday's radio show. Listen live from 5:00 - 6:00 PM PDT on KZSB 1290 AM, or on my website www.auracolors.com. You can also listen to any show, at any time, on the radio archives on my website. If you'd like to call in on Wednesday, the toll free number is 866-564-1290 (or 564-1290 if you are in the Santa Barbara area.)

I appreciate all the email and supportive comments you the listeners are sending in. I love that you are so excited about the information. I will continue to have interesting guests on the show as well.  I hope you are having fun life adventures! 




No comments:

Post a Comment